• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Logistics, trucks & Jeeps Completed January 19, 2021

I come to a place when I look your builds over when I think to myself "DAMM! Wait, It's Bob. He does that."
I do not wish you to think that I would ever consider your skills, talents or devotion to the telling of the story as a whole commonplace. Excellence is NEVER commonplace! You must be deeply committed to "The Story" to make such works! Or "Play" as the case may be!
Absolutely Outstanding, Sir!
Thanks Chris!

Wow! How do I answer that? I appreciate your words very much Chris, but methinks thou doth giveth me too much credit! I just love this stuff, and, after doing it for 76 years now, (Started when I was four), I still can't get enough of it!

Thank you again Sir!

Bob

Always a pleasure to see your work Bob....you're inspiring me to follow through with my goal of improving my figures this year (as opposed to MY figure which is a losing proposition

Always a pleasure to see your work Bob....you're inspiring me to follow through with my goal of improving my figures this year (as opposed to MY figure which is a losing proposition
Thanks!

Most of us have the same problem! All you can do is keep trying to work on THAT figure as well!:popcorn

Bob

This....

merc4-1.jpg

is AMAZING!!! VERY good work.

Back