• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Logistics, The Figures Updated Feb 8th, 2021

A quick update on the figure forum.

Here are some refugees that are involved with the carts and bicycles. I've finished them up to wrap up the Jeeps and Trucks thread. That thread includes anything that rolls except armored vehicles. Once I wrap that one up, it's on to 36 more tank crews ands riders to wrap up the armor thread. Then, the plan is to get started on the remaining figures and complete them. These are all 1/35th scale so, as you can see, many are blown up to several times their true size.

Here are some the horses and a donkey I just finished.

000000000.JPG

Another angle.

098.JPG

A refugee holding a suitcase and will be holding the reins of a horse drawn cart.

0000000.JPG

A Russian Orthodox Priest.

0000.JPG

A Catholic Bishop.

00000.JPG

A European Catholic Nun

000.JPG

Another Catholic Nun driving a horse drawn cart.
0.JPG

A Little Orphan Girl with teddy bear riding with the Nun above.

88888888.JPG

An old man who will be driving a horse drawn cart. Sorry, bad photo.

88888.JPG

His wife.

888888.JPG

An older man who will be holding the reins of the donkey.

8888.JPG

An older woman pulling a cart with her belongings.

8.JPG

Ditto

88.JPG

Woman and child in Baby Buggy.

888.JPG

Two women on Bicycles and three more that will be parked.

99.JPG

Some of the 124 refugees that will be walking back to the rear lines to escape the oncoming Russians.

00000000.JPG

Thanks for looking in.

Bob

Looks like you got the bishop sorted out, the rest look great too! Always like seeing your updates. :tens:

Is this being done on commission or is it going to a museum? Very nice work!! Gary S. XLV MMXXIV
Thanks Gary,

No, I have had many of my previous super dioramas in books, magazines and museums, but, I'm just building this one as my last hurrah. I doubt I'll ever be able to build another one. Just for fun! I have had various publishers tell me they are interested, but for now, I'm just hoping I can finish the damned thing! :)

Bob

Stunning work Bob! I love all those guys and gals! Are there going to be any more kids? I'm sure there are, I guess I just can't wait to see the rest of the figures, given how fantastic these ones are.

Bob, as always your work is out*ingstanding. You are an inspiration to everyone in Modeling. I pray you have many more productive years. Besides, we said we'd see each other at the next Nationals.

Stunning work Bob! I love all those guys and gals! Are there going to be any more kids? I'm sure there are, I guess I just can't wait to see the rest of the figures, given how fantastic these ones are.
Thanks Mark,

I still have another 80 refugees to paint. There are a lot of children!

Bob

Bob, as always your work is out*-. You are an inspiration to everyone in Modeling. I pray you have many more productive years. Besides, we said we'd see each other at the next Nationals.
Thank you so much Barney!

I hope so too! :)

Las Vegas huh? Well, id my wife Susan has nothing to say about it, we'll be there! Currently, it is still up in the air if the Covid 19 will still be shutting things down. If not, I will see you there! Looking forward to it! Seven or eight months to go ! :)

Bob

Back