• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Logistics, The armor Updated May12, 2021.

What sensationally masterful work! I especially love the four tanks in line; this is so exciting to watch!

I bow to the Master! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :salute

Great armor work Bob- this whole project is pretty mind-blowing. Keeping track of all the interworking cogs must be a tremendous task.

Great armor work Bob- this whole project is pretty mind-blowing. Keeping track of all the interworking cogs must be a tremendous task.

Thanks Jeeves,

Keeping track is one of the difficulties in doing the large ones! So far, so good!

Bob

Psyching up to get back to this armor thread. I recently bought a computer program to change the background of model photos. Since I can no longer move the big ones outside to photograph them with a natural background, I will have to use the program to give them a realistic appearance. I can also make the background solid black as some are doing these days. This will take some practice. For the moment, I'm just experimenting with it. Doing silly stuff, but, thought I would show you a few I have done with the same photograph. This the original photograph I used.

g0~6.JPG

Here it is leaving a fire fight. I love this stuff!

999.png

I call this one "A Sherman Column on Neptune"! :)

99999.png

As I said, I need a lot of practice!!!! But, havin' fun during the quarantine! :)

Bob

Back