• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Italeri Alfa 2300 FINISHED

Looking really good Paddy!

Alfred Hitchcock Quite well done.jpg

starting to fight me now :) fitting the hood could be a compromise as its hinged but the amount the hinges allow it to open is limited.

DSC_4300_01.JPG

It looks nearly there but quite a lot to fit still.

This is it then, i have gone with the Moody pictures :)
Very nice kit couldn't really improve on what's in the box other than the cowling fit if you dont want to fix it in position.
There are three other models 9n this series of 30's cars and i am really looking forward to having another go at the next in line.

DSC_4328.JPG

DSC_4326.JPG

DSC_4329.JPG

DSC_4330.JPG

DSC_4334.JPG

DSC_4335.JPG

DSC_4337.JPG

DSC_4339.JPG

DSC_4340.JPG

DSC_4347.JPG

DSC_4348.JPG

thanks as always to those that have followed and commented on this build. Hope you enjoyed it as much as i have :)

As Monty Python would say "Now for something completely different".

I am curious as to what the black lines running from the rear cowling behind the seat are and what they hook up to?

All in all a very nicely finished build Paddy!!:tens::Drinks:

Hi Paul, I need to fix those in place. That whole tail is a fuel tank and the outlets on the top are just breather pipes that vent to the ground.
The actual take offs are the 2 pipes down by the rear light on the RHS.

Wonderful Paddy, check that passenger side wind screen left mount, looks like the bolt popped loose. might fly off in the navigators face!

Lovely auto Paddy. Can't wait to see what you're going after next.

Quite right Bob
Looks like its pinged out. they put holes in the PE bracket but there are no location marks or pins on the body so the rivets are a guess.. I think a lot of these strange peculiarities are because they do a race version with no fenders or screens etc so while you get the missing parts there are no locations on the body or chassis for them on this road going version.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 21
Good LORD man!!! I mean where does all this brilliance END?? I can't tell you enough how much I really enjoy your builds paddy. You bring a wealth of knowledge and then results to the table pal.

This is it then, i have gone with the Moody pictures :)
Very nice kit couldn't really improve on what's in the box other than the cowling fit if you dont want to fix it in position.
There are three other models 9n this series of 30's cars and i am really looking forward to having another go at the next in line.

View attachment 153701

View attachment 153700

View attachment 153702

View attachment 153703

View attachment 153704

View attachment 153705

View attachment 153706

View attachment 153707

View attachment 153708

View attachment 153709

View attachment 153710

thanks as always to those that have followed and commented on this build. Hope you enjoyed it as much as i have :)

As Monty Python would say "Now for something completely different".
Outstanding!!!! :tens:

Back