• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

iModelKit App for the i Crowd...

Thanks for the help Bob! My apologies for the quick edit job I did...I was able to take screenshots on the app using the iTouch so these a fair bit better than my previous pics ;)

Hey everyone....just got an update from the designer Pierre on a new version:

Hello Mike,

A quick email to tell you that iModelKit v1.1 is available on the App Store.

Quite a lot of changes have been made (though not always visible:)... The Folders are here on the Notes screen so that you can organize your notes the way you want. Another function that might be of interest to you is the shopping list button (Also from the Notes tab) : this take all the notes, live, from the current folder (or all notes if on top folder), regroup the references that are in the notes and makes a Shopping List from these notes, you can then swipe to bar the item you already have in your basket when at your local hobby shop : this won't delete the notes nor be saved after shopping list disappearance (we wanted to play it live and didn't want it to be too complex for the user).   

I'd like to thank you a lot for the fantastic review you posted at modelersalliance.com!!  Another information, the review on the app store you tried to post finally made it's way through (2-3 days later)... Thank you for that too !

Best Regards,

Pierre-Alain Réveillon

I'll get this one, but are there any other apps that would be useful to a modeler? Anyone have any other favorites?
James

If you search under "jourist", there are a number of reference guides for aircraft, armor. subs, etc. Pocket Paints is another app that references various model paints, but it doesn't have the mix function.

Got an email from the developer on another update....

Hello,

A quick email to let you know that iModelkit v1.2 is available on the App Store.
The new release  specs are :
* Existing color samples updated
* More than 10 new color chart and reference samples added : RLM, BS 381c, BS 4800, Vallejo Model Air, Vallejo Panzer Aces, Italeri, Gunze Mr Color, Testors, PollyScale, Floquil, Tamiya Sprays, Prince August, Prince August Air.
* Hundreds of color equivalence added
* Plastic sheet reference added : Plastruct
* Decimal scale added for scale computation
* Color picking from camera and photo album added
* Full screen color chip sample added
* Import issues corrected 
* Decimal point scale computation when using french regional settings (comma) corrected
* Other minor issues corrected.

Sorry for the inventory flag, this will come later on...

Thank you,

Pierre-Alain Réveillon
CEO 
id6 Sàrl

I'll give it a shot and ask him for you Bob...

I agree Jim-- pretty sweet...and he is still trying to implement an inventory option which would be cool!

Back