• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Focke-Wulf Ta-152 H - Dragon 1/72

Flyingbabydoc

Hello friends

As a side Project before I start two campaigns (must get the WWI ribbon!) a great kit of a Focke-Wulf Ta-152H from Dragon models. I got this cheap on Ebay with PE and masks, a great value. Most importantly, you can Show the open engine. Really cool.

This is going to be "Yellow 1" from 7./ JG.301 in Lückau-Alteno (Brandenburg) in February 1945. Camouflage in RLM 76/82/83.

I hope you like it.

Cheers

Alex

h7112295.jpg

he72c6a5.JPG

h55476a0.JPG

h6a3958b.JPG

h2e5e0b8.JPG

h2953e9c.JPG

h01a72bb.JPG

hf122b93.JPG

h024bd87.JPG

h3a81290.JPG

h10e0c94.JPG

Aha ! :good: A very extreme prop airplane for it's time . :coolio

I enjoyed building mine a long time ago even though It did not come with the extras .

Good kit . Looking forward to your rendition .

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks a lot friends,

Indeed there is a lot of Detail. Not so easy to get everything together in one fit, but I managed. It is a nice plane and indeed as you said Christian very advanced prop for ist time. The bomber engine also helped. Lots of HP in that.

Here is the plane "put together". Still a lot of sanding and "puttying" to do.

I will be painting using RLM 82/83 and 76 underneath. Decals from Modellers Alliance.

Cheers

Alex

h9ad9f7f.JPG

h643623c.JPG

h1ce8e2f.JPG

h5260f77.JPG

ha6e6b42.JPG

Nice job Alex...gostei do motor...a propósito, muito calor nas terras germânicas?

Forte abraço!

Luis

AWSOME! One of my favorite aircraft. A bit of too little and too late though I am afraid.
Remember when it comes to weathering, these were only on the front lines for a couple of months.

Still so impressed by your skills in such a small scale! Keep it up doc!

Thanks friends

@skinnymike: indeed they were in service for a short period only, but the quality of paint at the end of the war was also very poor. They did have some weathering, actually more than expected, because of that. I'll keep it in mind.
@lupanzer: obrigado meu amigo. O calor aqui está infernal. 40o e muita umidade parece o Brasil. Claro, a diferença é que aqui não tem ar condicionado em lugar algum! Mal posso esperar pelo inverno... abraços

Hi guys

Got the paint in. Not too shabby for my Standard. I will get another coat of paint and then on to the decals and final touches

Cheers

Alex

h14dccd7.JPG

he8d7aa5.JPG

h336730b.JPG

h8a61165.JPG

hfeb6fc0.JPG

Hello friends

This Weekend I had some me-time and got to finish some Projects. This was one of them.

Definitely not my best, but again I learned invaluable lessons whilst Assembling it.

Cheers

Alex

h4097563.JPG

h6cac957.JPG

h8bdfddb.JPG

h4fc9df1.JPG

h84bed40.JPG

ha5c658e.JPG

hdbaf653.JPG

hef5f7da.JPG

h028ffc6.JPG

Back