• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

First of Meng's 2013 Releases

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
TS-003-box_art.jpg

The 1/35 AMX-30B MBT has the following features:

This uniquely stylish French Main Battle Tank is precisely modeled with its casted turret full of stereoscopic sensation.

Realistic and movable running gear of the model can realize travel actions.

The big and unique commander’s cupola is accurately reproduced.

Elaborately designed tool makes the track assembly become easier and more simple.

Precise gun breech interior is included in the kit and it’s no longer empty inside the turret.

The kit contains green sprues, brown ones, a clear one, a decal sheet, a rubber mat as well as a PE sheet.

TS-004_MENG.jpg

TS-004 1/35 AUF1 155mm Self-propelled Howitzer

AUF1 155mm Self-propelled Howitzer, which is famous for its advanced fire control system, universal turret as well as quick response speed, saw operation during the Iran-Iraq war and peacekeeping operation in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

MENG now brings precise and accurate reproduction of this French main equipment which owns much similarity with AMX-30B MBT. Its interior construction is precisely reproduced and all turret hatches can be built open or closed. Fine PE parts and workable track links are also provided in this kit.

TS-005_MENG.jpg

1/35 Israel Main Battle Tank Merkava Mk.3 BAZ w/Nochri Dalet Mine Roller System,item NO.TS-005.
Product features:
Rubber type and all-steel type of road wheels included
One-piece TPE tracks
One-piece or separate side skirts options
Empty or full baskets options
Precise reproduction of ball and chain armor
Clear lights and periscopes

LS-001_boxart.jpg

1/48 Messerschmitt Me-410b-2/u4 heavy fighter, nicknamed Hornet, the model is 278mm long and 340mm wide. [note the new series range]

Included are a highly detailed cockpit and bomb bay, precise DB630 engines and BK-5 cannon. The operating range of movable center-fuselage gun turrets is the same as the real aircraft.

Regards,

I like the gun, that looks interesting. I might break down and buy the Me 410 also as my Dad flew them, if its possible to build without the big gun.
James

Back