• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sofia and Moto Guzzi Max, Italian Style

alex wence de leon

Master at Arms
"Italian Style"
1/9th scale scratch-build/conversion.
Sit back and enjoy the ride.
Thank you

IS00001.jpg
IS00002.png
IS00004.png
IS00005.png
IS00006.png
IS00008.jpg
IS00009.jpg
IS00010.jpg
IS00011.jpg
IS00012.jpg

Wow that is neat stuff! I had a pal that had a Moto-Guzzi sportbike and I got to ride it a few times, they accelerated very well, smoother than my Ninja, and they did not pull as much to the side (due to the crankshaft) as you would think.

Wow that is neat stuff! I had a pal that had a Moto-Guzzi sportbike and I got to ride it a few times, they accelerated very well, smoother than my Ninja, and they did not pull as much to the side (due to the crankshaft) as you would think.
Thank you for the welcomed comment and story.
I have ridden many different motorcycles, but not a GUZZI.
I was wondering about the engine torque but it has to be a balanced Motor in the configuration.
I hope to hear from you again and talk all things motorcycles.
Thanks.

G36.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like your having a good time.

Thank you very much for the welcomed comment.
Absolutely having fun with new project.
It has be about 10 months since last making models.
My recent illness stopped me in my tracks doing so.
I have notice that getting back into it has calmed me and great therapy for health rehabilitation.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks.

I was wondering about the engine torque but it has to be a balanced Motor in the configuration.
Thanks.

View attachment 123889
Because of engine placement the Guzzi is shaft drive as opposed to chain, so yes much smoother, but my few rides on one did not have the torque steer that I expected

for a few years I enjoyed owning and swapping a myriad of odd bikes, starting with a Kawasaki 454 LTD, and then a series of bikes, like an Intruder, a Honda Interceptor, dry-clutch GSXR-750 among others

Because of engine placement the Guzzi is shaft drive as opposed to chain, so yes much smoother, but my few rides on one did not have the torque steer that I expected

for a few years I enjoyed owning and swapping a myriad of odd bikes, starting with a Kawasaki 454 LTD, and then a series of bikes, like an Intruder, a Honda Interceptor, dry-clutch GSXR-750 among others
Thank you for the information and a great line-up of bikes to ride.

Thanks.

View attachment 123889

for a few years I enjoyed owning and swapping a myriad of odd bikes, starting with a Kawasaki 454 LTD, and then a series of bikes, like an Intruder, a Honda Interceptor, and a Kawasaki Eliminator, basically a cruiser with a ninja engine

Back