• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dragon UH-1D

Big10

Just finished this one up. Let me start by saying I used a little artistic license on this one. The scheme I had picked out, went south on me with the decals. I have had this kit forever along with some decals for it.

I had to scratch that and use the ones that came with the kit. The Calvary markings on the nose were to belong to a different scheme.

I just pretty much went with it.

I used Bravo6 M23 Armament system for the 2 side guns. Great little resin kit.

Ok, now it is really time for the Gotha. Moon Puppy, how do I go about this campaign you had mentioned?

Thanks all for looking.

Fantastic build, love your OD treatment.

Ok, now it is really time for the Gotha. Moon Puppy, how do I go about this campaign you had mentioned?

Thanks all for looking.

Head on over to the The War To End All Wars campaign, get a good start up photo of the unbuilt kit with some sort of time stamp, newspaper date, computer screen, cell phone calendar, whatever. Start up a new thread there with that picture and then get started.

:coolio

Fantastic build, love your OD treatment.

Thanks all for looking.

Head on over to the The War To End All Wars campaign, get a good start up photo of the unbuilt kit with some sort of time stamp, newspaper date, computer screen, cell phone calendar, whatever. Start up a new thread there with that picture and then get started.

:coolio

Thanks will head over there now.

Beautiful! (y)

How was the kit? I ask as I see it has been re-released.

It was ok, I have one more and will not be doing it anytime soon. The instructions are vague at best. I had no issues with fit. It did build into a nice representation of a Huey.

I believe that Kitty Hawk is working on a 1/35 D model Huey that's supposed to be more accurate than the Panda/Dragon kit.

I got one of the old big ones. It's my hyperdetail project somewhere in the future.

Me too ... Was for a tribute build to an ex-Huey pilot ... I may drag it out someday ...

As for yours B10 ... Excellent ... paint detail work ... very nice !!

h36707ee_2015-08-18.gif

Back