• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dr. Mike's Model-n' Crafters Glue Part 1

SHARK,

Great Review ... Sounds tight ! I'm eager to see your Lightning Review .... It seems that MIke has captured Lightning in a Bottle !! :woohoo:

@ JAMES - Give MIKE a call. He's a really cool Guy & his shop is just up th road from Me (30min. )

:drinks

Erik,

How's your bottle holding up? I know you have one so let us know if I speaketh the Truth!

::p

The Lightning products will get their own review as they are a different system designed for a wider variety of materials with accelerator and filler optional. It is of a higher viscosity as well.

Regards,

Oh !!! SHARK ,

You speak nothing but th Truth Bortha' !! I've recently tried the Lightning on a Tow cable. The Cable ( hand twisted ), I put some of the Lighting Bond & some of th Lighting accelerator into the Tow end & slide th cable into it !! Instantaneous Bod & Great Grip !! I gotta get testing on the Regular Glues & that seam filler Powder !!

Dr. Mike was at the show yesterday and did a heck of a job selling us. I got the filler and the glue, think Mike only got the glue. Looks like good stuff! I really like that it doesn't leave residue when dry.

Yep, we met Dr Mike hisself!

IMG_8064.JPG

IMG_8063.JPG

I had some of this glue back in the early 2000's, our LHS had it and I loved it! Glad to get some more and enjoyed talking with Mike! Best of luck on the fishin' trip next week, Mike!

www_MyEmoticons_com__fishing.gif

Guess I'm the oddball that did not buy any glue since it has a shelf life.

His demonstration was very convincing though and I got hi card for the time I need his product .

Looked like a high quality boding glue for anything you don't want to fall off ever :D

Cheers, Christian B)

The glue works as advertised and does not fog the surrounding surfaces like other CA products. Read Saul's review for the workbench tests and photos. https://www.modelersalliance.com/reviews-and-news/219-tools/733-dr-mikes-model-n-crafters-glue-part-1

Are you the new Cisco kid ? I remember watching the original on TV as a kid...Ohhh Pancho, Ohhh Cisco

Back