• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Completion Summary

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Folks, just wanted to let you know that we have Group Build ribbons and medals for all the group builds currently underway. Once you complete your entry in the Group Build post them on the completed build summery for recognition and to have the right to wear that group build Ribbon. We'll be updating each group build with the proper BBCode to use on your signature.

Please respect the rules of the Group Builds, only those who actually complete their builds within the confines of the rules of these builds will be allowed to show these ribbons on their signatures.

I'll be posting the codes for each ribbon in due time.

Here are mine

DSC01313.jpg

DSC01299.jpg

DSC01303.jpg

The Race To The Reichstag is complete!!

IMG_3995.JPG

IMG_3701.JPG

IMG_3631.JPG

This was a fun build, gonna have to do another one sometime!! B)

Gees.. I just realize we don't have a Berlin45 GB Ribbon yet, calling up the Art Department...JOHN!!!

:mpup

i tellya dudes - the art department's work is pantastic! it gave me the final incentive to start with my panther crew at last to finish the panther and be able to get the ribbon!

although i most probably won't make it to finish the whole diorama - too little time, too many builds on the bench! :(

superior work john! thank you!

Sorry for the delay, John had this ready Friday but I forgot to post it up.
berlin1945_ribbon.png

Code:
[img]https://www.modelersalliance.com/images/badges/berlin1945_ribbon.png[/img]

Gents, step up and claim your badges

berlin1945_badge.png

This is the full Badge that John created. Cool eh?

Very very nice Laura. Love those figures (y) (y) (y) . Is the commander a Volksturm with that band on his arm?
James

Well here is my Panther. I'm calling it done and here's my picture.

Terry B)

DSC05756.JPG

Back