• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Can Anyone remember when I last finished a plane?

Barney

My first Stuka was a Airfix 1/72 in 1908... really! Would I lie???? :coolio

I decided to get my mojo going again... and to build a model that I can actually count the parts and SEE them as well, I'd drag out an old stand-by: Revell 1/32 Ju87B.

h26440cf_2017-04-14.JPG

h19c2df4_2017-04-14.JPG

h793d042_2017-04-14.JPG

this is slow process... but I am also learning how to properly prime and what colors look best under what colors....

:hmmm :hmmm :hmmm thinking this hard hurts like hell. :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm
Can't recall, Barney. :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf

Did you ever build a plane? Wow, I never knew. Once I stood on my head, I saw how great your newest project will be. Looking forward to seeing more.

UPDATE!

No pictures.. they will come when I get the overhead lights back... Long story, 110 year old house... electrical issues.

Just finished masking the canopies... Tried Montex masks and sub'ed some tape for ones I destroyed. Got the interior just about finished. Working on things like wheels etc....

Also started an Old Aurora SE5A (RSA Decals), Trumpy Sea Fury (got TigerHead decals for that) and the 1/72 A6M3...

As soon as you get the lights back on and the camera right side up, I'll bet building the model will be a breeze :tomato
This looks like a fun project to watch. :good:

Back