• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bronco's Soviet GAZ 69(M) 4x4 Utility Truck

Since this is Red Star Rising I would suggest the Soviet version because that's in the Campaign rules.

Since this is Red Star Rising I would suggest the Soviet version because that's in the Campaign rules.

Joey, since East Germany was Warsaw Pact, you are OK with them if I interpreted Mr. T's suggestion:
You may enter any tank, vehicle, plane, figure, or ship as long as fits into the cold war era (1951 to 1991) and was behind the Iron Curtain. This is a Warsaw Pact GB only. No NATO gangsters allowed. No middle or far eastern versions either.

This means any vehicle from Albania, Bulgaria, Czechoslovakia, East Germany, Hungary, Poland, Romania, and of course the USSR.

Regards,

Now we're starting to cook! I have seen a ton of pics of them used in Astan, not that thaat helps much!:gogo Can't wait to see more! Ryan

Back