• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Berlin '45 Guidelines!

Kreighshoer

not much actually, we keep it simple, we keep it easy:

Fellow modellers, please stick to the historical correct context and build only tanks and vehicles that were actually involved in the battle of Berlin! No prototypes, no paper panzer! In doubt please ask!

If it's a flying thingy you want to build, only make sure that it flew over Berlin! Since the air battle over Berlin started way earlier than the ground brawling it doesn't necessarily need to be within the timeframe of april 16th - may 1st 1945! only prerequisite would be spring1945 in that case! (that addresses YOU muppy!)

Thanks for the heads-up Laura.

I usually build representative models. For the flak tower I'm working on, should I do more research and build a replica of an actual Berlin building or is a representation enough.

I'm totally happy :) with either decision and would like to honour the spirit of the group build.

I am glad for the clarification ...... I want to honor the spiret of the build as well as the combatants of all sides who fought for berlin ..... and I hope to not embarass myself too badly with the company we are keeping in this build

Ted wrote:
For the flak tower I'm working on, should I do more research and build a replica of an actual Berlin building or is a representation enough.

representative enough - just proceed ted!

Back