• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ares Mythologic Figure "Sheenay" - Finished!!!

Watching-with-Popcorn.jpg

Thanks guys!

Looking good, Warren. I am glad you were able to fix the flat base situation and save the figure.
Cheers,
James

Me too James. I really panicked there for a minute when it had happened! Hopefully, my clear flat i ordered will come today or Tuesday so I can try and tone down the gloss and finish this up.

That is turning out really sweet, Warren. I especially like the shale base because it add that much needed realism that a lot of figure models need.:good:

So, I think I am going to call this done. Got the flat finish on finally and touched up a few areas. Certainly could use some more practice but overall, I'm pretty happy with it, save for the screw up with the clear base and the eyes (still think I could have done those better).

overall shot
IMG_4083.JPG

IMG_4085.JPG

IMG_4087.jpg

IMG_4088.jpg

IMG_4089.jpg

Back