• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Anthony's Panzer II-B Completed 3-17-2012

Tojo72

This what I will be building.I will attempt my first small vignette depicting the infantry marching with or by the the panzer.If worse comes to worse,I know I can still get the tank done:

DSC00426.jpg

DSC00427.jpg

Re: Anthony's Panzer II-B

Very cool!!! More gray panzers. (y)

Terry B)

Re: Anthony's Panzer II-B 1-25-12

This kit is REALLY a handfull,so many parts,they really over-engineered for such a small tank,but that being said it is a good kit and is going together well,so far no fit issues.Bt with so many pieces progress is slow and tedious.Here are a few photos to keep you posted:

DSC00426-1.jpg

DSC00425.jpg

DSC00424.jpg

Re: Anthony's Panzer II-B 1-25-12

Well it looks like things are progressing well. Do the panzer I with the interior. :eek:hmy:

T B)

Re: Anthony's Panzer II-B 2-13-2012

Well guys,I encountered a lot of problems with my Dragon Panzer II,I got to the point where I was frustrated and couldn't deal with the issues,so I put it aside for now.I didnt want to drop out of the campaign,so I continued along with the infantry and the base.The figures still need a few more pieces added before painting.the base is painted and I did some weathering,doing a burnt umber wash and some oil stains,but there is still more to do.

DSC00438.jpg

DSC00439.jpg

So I decided to go with a less complicted build.I got a Tamiya Panzer II which I should be able to handle

DSC00437.jpg

Re: Anthony's Panzer II-B 2-13-2012

That's a pretty good kit should come out nice.

:popcorn

Re: Anthony's Panzer II-B 2-24-2012

Ready for some paint,everything is attached except for some tools,headlights,and antenae

DSC00435.jpg

DSC00436.jpg

DSC00437-1.jpg

DSC00438-1.jpg

Re: Anthony's Panzer II-B 3-11-2012

I got the tank and the base done.I still have some work to do on the commander and the infantry.Will take better pics when whole project is done.

DSC00436-1.jpg

DSC00438-2.jpg

DSC00439-1.jpg

DSC00445.jpg

I got my Panzer II Vignette done this week.It is the Tamiya kit,Dragon figures,and a base I picked up at a show.Painted with mostly Tamiya,weathered with Mig and AK Products.For the figures I used Vallejo and added insignia decals from Verlinden.It was a fun build,and I liked the figures.Thanks for looking,and any comments:

DSC00446.jpg

DSC00447.jpg

DSC00448.jpg

DSC00451.jpg

DSC00454.jpg

Way to go Anthony, sorry I missed your previous post, well done and i see you already have your Campaign ribbon in place. (y)

Back