• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

An M4A3 Sherman - Figures Done, all finished.

It really turned out nice Ian!

thumbs in the pond.jpg

I don't know how I've missed this one but I'm glad to have caught up...your work as always is amazing Ian. You get the real sense of foreboding that things are about to get a lot worse...well done!!!

Thanks Paul, Duke, Jeeves and Rhino for your feedback. The figures seem to have done the job:good:, which is what I had hoped and was aiming for.
Like many modellers, I struggle with figure painting and always find it to be a real challenge at any scale, so the feedback I have recieved is very motivating.
Thanks again
Ian.

Your mud looks so real. Feel like taking a shower. It would be nice if we had a ribbon for this campaign. Gary S. XLV MMXXIV
Thanks, mud is a really interesting effect to simulate - I enjoy it more than any other ground effect.

:blink I thought that the Namesake campaign had a ribbon.......MP is this true?

Last edited:
The contrast between the soggy, muddy ground and the dryer horizontal Sherman surfaces caught my eye.
I wonder what is sneaking up behind these guys. The crewman on the after deck seems to have heard something scary. Well done, young Mister!

Rhino, Piet and Impisi, thank you very much for your feeback.
Rhino, glad you picked the look on the crewman........has he spotted something in the trees?

Back