• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

AMT '67 Mustang Fastback--Completed 05/20

Thanks Bob, sharkman and Tony.

Bob....no it'll be a natural wood look. I had one of these steering wheels on my last '67 and it looked killer. Just couldn't pass it up.

Here's the results of the work on the console, seats and seat belts.

spacer.png

The back seat, front floor mats and shifter coming up in the next update

spacer.png

I got my license plates in the mail today...juuuuuust like the one's on my old car......

spacer.png

Even got the "Have you chased a Mustang lately" tag frame on it.

spacer.png

Thanks Bob, Paddy and Chris!!

Progress is still ongoing. Finished the center console and installed the shifter finally. This shifter is meant to replicate the Hurst shifter in my car. I used this shifter from car #2 , pictured below, in my 3rd car as a carryover. Nice short throw shifter it was.

Not to worry about those ejector pin marks on the front floor they'll be covered up by floor mats. Managed to get the gear pattern on the shifter ball.
:whistle:

We have a lot of new 5ltr Mustangs over here, they also do a 2ltr and i wonder how many of those have 5ltr badges :)
i looked at getting one however they only do 22mpg and petrol here is now £7.25 !! thats $9.60 /gallon

Those little 2.0 litres really scoot on down the road Paddy. They actually will run 13.9 seconds in the quarter mile which is pretty dang good for a four cylinder.
Sheesh!!! And I thought fuel was expensive here. I guess I'll shut up complaining about that now after reading that $9.60 per gallon mess.

It's been kind of quite from me as of late but I'm hanging in there gang . Bench time has slowed too. Just been hit with all kinds of stuff as of late and then early last week my mom had to go to the ER against her wishes. She had caught Covid but developed pneumonia as a result. Dad finally called 911 and had some EMT's come look at her. Sitting there in her chair with blue lips and fingertips she was still saying that she was fine and didn't need to go to the hospital.
Well.....once she got to the ER her O 2 rate dropped to around 40%. How the lady was still breathing is beyond not only me but the medical team that was tending to her. Long story short they induced a medical coma on Tuesday of this week and she's been in that state since and on a ventilator. Until yesterday they had the machine cranked up to 90% and her O 2 level was at 100%. As of yesterday they dropped the machine down to 55% and her O 2 level stayed above 95% which is headed in the right direction. We'll have to see what she's left with after they take her off of the ventilator and let her breathe on her own. Been a pretty tough week but it looks like there's a sun rising in the horizon now.

Thanks you guys for the support. Will probably be traveling up there in the coming days as they are going to wake her up soon.

It's been kind of quite from me as of late but I'm hanging in there gang . Bench time has slowed too. Just been hit with all kinds of stuff as of late and then early last week my mom had to go to the ER against her wishes. She had caught Covid but developed pneumonia as a result. Dad finally called 911 and had some EMT's come look at her. Sitting there in her chair with blue lips and fingertips she was still saying that she was fine and didn't need to go to the hospital.
Well.....once she got to the ER her O 2 rate dropped to around 40%. How the lady was still breathing is beyond not only me but the medical team that was tending to her. Long story short they induced a medical coma on Tuesday of this week and she's been in that state since and on a ventilator. Until yesterday they had the machine cranked up to 90% and her O 2 level was at 100%. As of yesterday they dropped the machine down to 55% and her O 2 level stayed above 95% which is headed in the right direction. We'll have to see what she's left with after they take her off of the ventilator and let her breathe on her own. Been a pretty tough week but it looks like there's a sun rising in the horizon now.
Hope your Mom continues to improve!

This same thing happened to my Mom (though she didn't have Covid). She was 94, had developed pneumonia and when the ambulance started to load her up with all the up and down strain on her system, she had a heart attack. The B-pap kept her going, but she was just too frail to do anything for her condition. Once we took her off the B-pap she passed fairly quickly and quietly.

Back