• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A Fistful Of Bananas FINISHED

Iron Mike

Master At Arms And Resident Curmudgeon
Last spring, I was looking through a vendors website and found this little fellow. My wife loves all things Eastwood, so I bought him for her. Made by Retrokits, he stands about three inches tall and has the Clint squint. When he arrived, his hat was broken beyond repair and both feet had snapped off the legs. I pinned the feet to the legs with brass wire and made the replacement hat brim from Aves Apoxie. The colors are just blocked in, they need some touch up prior to the weathering. So, without further adieu, The Minion.

IMG_1082.JPG
IMG_1083.JPG
IMG_1084.JPG
He's a hoot and has been good practice. More to come, thanks for dropping by!
:Drinks:

Last edited:
So we've been pretty busy at work, resulting in my only bench time coming on g the weekends. I've been pecking away at several builds, but I wanted to finish this one for my bride. Michelle likes everything Eastwood, so this minion was another curiosity to go in her cabinet. Here he is, Clint squint and all.

IMG_1582 (2).JPG

IMG_1583.JPG
IMG_1585 (4).JPG

Figure painter, I am not, but this was a lot of fun. Thanks for coming by.
:Drinks:

Back