• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Here's Betty

Paulw

I have a few builds that I have done this past year but none that really rings out to me like this one. While it isn't one of my best it does shine better that I had the help of my buddy, Kurt (AKA Jager). He did an impromptu lesson on panel line washes with the old girl. while it isnt finished I figured I would get the pics out of the way before I knock more things off of it.

I apologize for the poor focus on this one. I am too lazy to set up the tripod.

Looks_Good_GIF.gif

Did a good job Paul! As to the fuzzy pic, it wasn't that fuzzy. I always take many more photos than I use, just to get the shot I want. After all they are digital and I discard all the junk.

I have a few builds that I have done this past year but none that really rings out to me like this one. While it isn't one of my best it does shine better that I had the help of my buddy, Kurt (AKA Jager). He did an impromptu lesson on panel line washes with the old girl. while it isnt finished I figured I would get the pics out of the way before I knock more things off of it.

Great job Paul, Kurt's a good teacher! (y)

Great job Paul, Kurt's a good teacher! (y)

That will stroke his ego

Very nice!! I like the panel work. I did a review of this kit for IPMS/USA a long time ago. Great kit. Gary S.XXXXV XX XX

Back