• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hobbyboss UH-34 CHOCTAW

dollar19

here's my next project!
hb56ff15.jpg

h05e2ce1.jpg

h2000eef.jpg

hd256202.jpg

Now lets see what kind of a mess I can make out of this :blink

It's started, has some e-pin marks to fill and sand out. Then I added some ribbing to the interior just to try to hint at the structure.
Then I had to scrounge a decal for the IP out of the spares. Did a little painting and some washing, and slapped the fuselage together.

h925b679.jpg

hcb209da.jpg

h8c79f7a.jpg

h47fe147.jpg

h9213478.jpg

h9f22c28.jpg

hb8315cd.jpg

h1a90370.jpg

h0e1bd62.jpg

h3bae45a.jpg

h28f8be7.jpg

he7be80e.jpg

Thanks once again fellas.
I've been swamped at work, but did manage a few hours this weekend at the bench. I got a little filling and seam sanding done, and got the landing gear struts and assorted bumps and things on the exterior.

I also got the main rotor head assembled and dry fitted the blades. just some masking to do and then it's off to paints.
hb107ec4.jpg

ha9794c9.jpg

h9ac8fdc.jpg

h9971eaa.jpg

Thanks fellas!
after many interruptions and false starts to the paint shop, I did finally get some time today. There's a couple of rough spots that needs attention but on the whole I'm pleased with how it's looking.
h026ed21.jpg

hb73edac.jpg

Back