• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The end of the drought is very near

Paulw

It has been a long time since I have finished anything. I would get started and for some reason or another put it away. There are some others that I will get back to soon but as for now this really caught my interest. This is the Revell 1/48 Ju 52-3m that could be done in a bunch of different ways according to some of the references that I have seen over the past few weeks. My last one, the one that I built two years ago, I gave away to one of my wife's co-workers. I have been looking for one that was relatively affordable.

I did that one in a winter like scheme that I sort of copied from the 52 on "Where Eagles Dare" but this one I found some photos on the internet that kind of fit the bill for what I was looking for.

Really cool Paul! Looks great. :good:

I know how you feel about a drought, I've been in a bit of a funk lately myself. Need to get back to it!

Barring any other unforeseen issues this bird is done except for the niggly bits. Ill put those on closer to the show so that I will limit the chances of breakage until the show. I saw where some of the 52s had their windows either fared over or painted to prevent light seepage during night drops. I wanted to emulate this on this build. I hope that you like it.

Looks great Paul!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Fantastic job Paul! Your winter look is outstanding! It feels great to see something come off your bench! Good luck at the show.

Back