• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bf 109-g-6

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Alright...this fits no campaigns so let's git'er done.

h6713d66.jpg

Not sure what markings she'll take but here we go.

Oh boy, four pages of chatter before any sprue gets cut...
:tomato :frantic
:rotf

Are you sure you have enough after market stuff :tomato

Even have two sets of exhaust...not sure how I did that but there it is. :dude

Oddly, nothing for the cockpit except seat belts and I'm thinking of skipping the rudder peddles. Looking in the -10 I built I can't even see the peddles.

Actually the IP is from the -10 resin set, it looked pretty good so I figure what the hey.

h0297748.jpg

I really like the paper seat belts, soak them down with thinned Gator Grip and you can get a much more natural drape than you do with PE stuff.

So much for natural drape.... :facepalm
h690339f.jpg

I'll get that glue cleaned up at the attachment points.

h1500828.jpg

Looks like i'll be going with the kit IP, this one looks cockeyed already and I don't want it causing issues when I'm closing it up.

The attachment ring for the shoulder belt is not symmetrical. I'll try and pop that off and fix.

This is looking fine Bob!

I feel your pain. I hate seat belts! I like molded on ones from Ultracast! they do look very nice though!

:popcorn

Back