• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hobby Boss 1/32 F-84E

Paulw

I thought that I would give this another shot since I built this kit about 6 years ago and it didn't turn out all that well. Trying to get a complete set of interior PE is a hassle so when I bought this kit I was surprised that it had the Edward zoom set but no belt were included in that set. Looking for a resin seat the only thing that came close to the kit offerings were F-86 seats so after a few parts swaps I managed to shoe horn the seat into the pit.

Using Vallejo on all of the pieces except the magazine drums. Man this looks so much better that the last one I built I am chuffed. I hoe these are large enough.

Nice (y) It has been a trend with Eduard of late not to included seat belts on their regular and Zoom sets and sell them as a separate item. This tends to PO me but I suppose besides making more profit for them it satisfies those who only want the belts and could care less about the other stuff.

Back