• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ta-152C 'Luft '46'

ij001

Just finished...

hf88b359.jpg

h41fbdf1.jpg

hd3d7382.jpg

hf1a9649.jpg

hd504337.jpg

h894e27b.jpg

Built this because I hadn't done a 'What If' for a while and really wanted to reinvigorate my atrophied 'mottling skills' such as they are. In the end I'm quite happy with it, built really easily with no big issues, nice detail straight from the box including a perfect wee etch fret. If you're in to Luft '46 and 1:48 (or even if you aren't), go out and get one of these Hobbyboss Ta152's, they're cheap, easily available and look really nice when they're done.

Not sure what's next for 'What If'ing', maybe the new 1:72 Revell Gripen or another Rafale... Stay tuned, thanks for taking the time to look and or comment, please feel free to say anything at all.

h9b907e3.jpg

AFN

Ian.

Those are some sharp lines, wonder how she would have fared in the Reno Air races post war. :pilot

Those are some sharp lines, wonder how she would have fared in the Reno Air races post war. :pilot

Get out of my head, Bob !! - that was my second choice, with a cut-down P-47 paddle prop & Bearcat bubble canopy.

Ian.

Back