• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hasegawa Bf 109G-10 now FINISHED

matrixone

The 1/32 scale Hasegawa Bf 109G-10 was finished a few days ago and here are some pictures to prove it.

This model was built O.O.B. and I used EagleCals for the markings of ''green 4'' of 11./JG 300, this aircraft survived the war but was later scrapped.

h29b5ff2.JPG

h30f03a8.JPG

hd7cdf9a.JPG

h600e3b8.JPG

hc78daaa.JPG

h7cdcc80.JPG

hc230577.JPG

h44800cd.JPG

h2adfb88.JPG

hd151d1a.JPG

Matrixone

Thank you Mark!

Ian, (Brokeneagle)
I used Model Master enamels and the colors were RLM 74, 75, and 76. The colors were not changed but I did ever so slightly darken the 74, the 75 was lightened a tiny amount while the 76 was lightened quite a bit. I did not want to change the colors but instead have a little more contrast to them.

Matrixone

Superb finish Les, :hmmm I have MM-RLM colors in my stash, I should use them, they look spot on.

Beautiful 109 :ro: :ro: :ro:

All the best!
Dusan.

Very good work. I see nothing to change or improve on. I tremble in terror, cold sweats and projectile vomiting when attempting Luftwaffe mottling. Surprisingly, my mottling has been acceptable (to me) after a simple rinse in the sink.

Back