• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Today would be Tom's 53rd Birthday...

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
One day, I will take a flight to Sanibel Island:
N67786-Cape-Air-Cessna-401402_PlanespottersNet_422468.jpg

Take a seat in 'your corner' of the Sanibel Grill
317860_301048349916148_598454099_n.jpg

and drink a toast to you!
mai-tai-pic.jpg

Regards,

Happy B-day Tom :drinks didn't have the chance to get to know you so well :(

//Mats

Happy Birthday Tom,
3.gif
7.gif
46.gif
Thanks for the Stuka, I did my best at the time and was hoping that you would get a chance to see it.

He was one person I've always wanted to meet in person. He always had a good word for any posts of my models that I added here. It seemed he was always waiting for my next one; he would reply so quickly.

Tom, you are sorely missed! :drinks

He was one person I've always wanted to meet in person. He always had a good word for any posts of my models that I added here. It seemed he was always waiting for my next one; he would reply so quickly.

and perhaps he was waiting . Myself, I find I don't get anything done if I do that.

Wished I would actually got to know him . He was gone before I actually had a chance :(

To Tom :drinks

and perhaps he was waiting . Myself, I find I don't get anything done if I do that.

Wished I would actually got to know him . He was gone before I actually had a chance :(

Same goes for me, it would have been nice to talk to him some more. I remember he gave me some great feedback when I had just started posting on a forum. It was certainly nice especially just being a newb! Thanks for that Tom!

I wasn't around to have had the chance to talk with Tom. But from everything I've heard it souns like he was a great guy. Here is to you Tom :drinks

Damn I missed it again.

I had lots of great chats with Tom on Skype. He used to sit in the shade of the greens at work at lunchtime and lots of times we both happened to be on skype and have a few minutes (erm once or twice hours) chat.

He was a genuine guy that loved this hobby and everybody that he knew from the forums.

You are missed my friend

Back