• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

105 SHERMAN(STREAK TO THE FINISH)

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
I have been playing catch up on this project. Trying to get a model ready to take part in this. I'm not quite ready, but thought I better show where I'm at. Here's some pictures to prove I'm in the game. I'll be working on a M4A3 105 HVSS tank.

Terry B)

DSC07069.JPG

DSC07070.JPG

DSC07071.JPG

DSC07072.JPG

Re: 105 SHERMAN

When do you start the Bare Metal Foil and the wire wheels? :rotf

Sorry wire wheels were on a later version. :laugh:

Awwww, are those mean old men messin' with you Terry? :yipee If they saw you in person, they probably wouldn't since you're so damned big, you blot out the sun! :laugh:

Hang in there, you'll show 'em!

Bob

Whoooo Meeeee? I'm just a big teddy bear. :evil:

DSC04928%7E0.JPG

Re: 105 SHERMAN(PAINT ON)

I have got the Sherman built. The paint is on. The decals are next. Here's what how it looks.

B)

DSC07083.JPG

DSC07084.JPG

DSC07085.JPG

DSC07086.JPG

DSC07088.JPG

DSC07089.JPG

DSC07090.JPG

DSC07091.JPG

B)

Wow, the canvas just miraculously appeared! No mention, just slip it by and no one will notice since this thread is about Weathering Olive Drab.

I sure wish an SBS was provided as many models need the canvas and the vinyl one in the Academy kit just plain... :sick:

Regards,

Wow, the canvas just miraculously appeared! No mention, just slip it by and no one will notice since this thread is about Weathering Olive Drab.

I sure wish an SBS was provided as many models need the canvas and the vinyl one in the Academy kit just plain... :sick:

Regards,

Sorry Saul!! It's just tissue paper and floor wax. :hmmm Didn't ask about the wire grab handles.

B)

Didn't ask about the wire grab handles.

Ah, that's because I have the tools for it... no skill required on my behalf.

So, you cut the tissue paper and then add Future? or...?

Regards,

Back