• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Warren Joyce

Congratulations Warren!

However, you don't look fierce enough in that photo, After all you are the SHARKMAN!

The Ocean and models. You are living my dream, my friend.

What money I made as a kid either went to the LHS or the local book store (remember those) where they'd have to special order shark books for me.

Well deserved recognition, looking forward to following along with your work.

Congratulations Warren! Looking forward to more of your builds!
med3d-bravo.gif
thumbsup.gif

Congratulations Warren . Good to see you here (y) Love that PBY . you did such a nice job on it .

That Phantom on the shelve and the thought of floats make me somewhat nervous though :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks everyone!!

I think as others have stated here, this is a very humbling honour to share this with the rest of the group, it was not something I expected. I'll do my best to earn this distinction!

Truthfully, I couldn't have made it this far with out the help of others I've met online, at my local modelling group, here on MA and certainly not without the encouragement of my wife. Thank you all for the support and kind words!

:salute

Congratulations Warren!

However, you don't look fierce enough in that photo, After all you are the SHARKMAN!

Thanks John! You don't have to be fierce to work with sharks, pat them like a puppy and they calm right down!! B)

Back