• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Games of War

maus

Through my travels I have been humbled by many people from across the world who love painting miniatures professionally and privately. Many of these people do not paint larger scale aircraft, armour, or ships but use the same painting techniques that those of the larger scales use. I would like to take this opportunity to allow those who love painting miniatures that either sit on your shelf or you war game with to show to the rest of the world, through this forum, your beautiful and amazing work. I have been made aware of several professional miniature painting companies are out there as well as several companies dedicated to creating the miniatures. :geek

James

Looking forward to this James, thanks for bringing it here.

First question I have to ask is what sort of seal coat is used to protect the finish from all the handling these pieces get?

Hi MP

I use testers dull coat to protect my mini's and I have seen others use the same or a similar product.

James

Wow I just found this place here ..... I don't play .... I guess I could ..... I love doing the mini's esp .... the Orks ..... good Orks are great when panited right ..... :eek:ldguy

h8799278.JPG

GWS Tank Busta .... You don't want Him close enough for the P-38 to be used ..... :eek:ldguy

Back