• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Torpedo campaign

sharkman

Master at Arms
Just checking to see how much interest there would be for this.

Anything that carried, launched, pushed, dropped, or loaded a torpedo (ships, subs, planes, figures, etc)

Not sure what I would do yet, I have the following:

Beaufighter
Jill
Latecoere 298
Swordfish
He 111
Grace
Devastator

Not sure what I would do yet, I have the following:

Beaufighter
Jill
Latecoere 298
Swordfish
He 111
Grace
Devastator

What does a Grace look like?

Here!

h533f90b.jpg

I guess I could give this one a maybe, I've got Trumpeters 1/32 TBM-3 kit. Not entirely sure whether I'm ready to build it yet or not.

I'm in with this:

Although I'll be building the Italeri 1:72 kit in a different camo, I just wanted to post this Roy Cross masterpiece from the first 'Golden Age' of Airfix !!

Ian

Nice pics you added sherman,

I got a Hasegawa FW 190A-5/U14 off Ebay for $25 so if we get enough people and this goes ahead I'll be in with that.

I was thinking, maybe have a start date of Mar.1/14, just to stagger some of the builds? I know quite a few others will start the beginning of the year.

Yep a late Summer start would work for me, for this and any of the other campaigns I've committed to, that way I could build through the winter in my nice warm garage !! - Oh who am I kidding, I build the whole year round !! :gogo

Ian

I am totally in. I have quite a few torpedo bomberd as well as subs or Japanese destroyers with long lance launchers if they would fit in.

Back