• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TLAR Models Cap Holder-o-Matic

Rhino

Super Moderator
Ladies & Gentlemen! I'm not here to sell you something, I'm here to teach you something! TLAR Models in conjunction with The Amazing Master Tool corporation, a subsidiary of Fly-By-Night Enterprises of Walla Walla Washington has dreamed up the handiest & the dandiest new gadget for your model Workbench AND DONTCHA WANNA KNOW HOW IT WORKS!?!
(Model making Maniacs, your cue! "YEEEAAAHHHH!!!!")

h0014c55.JPG

First! you take your Cap Holder-O-Matic, near the model you need a small amount of adhesive, paint, washes or decal solution! There's a hole in the center to attach Cap Holder-O-Matic to your Bench in rough seas!

h18b4d92.JPG

Is it just THAT easy with a water bottle cap!?
hb8d7383.JPG

YES! It's just THAT EASY!
hda30e2a.JPG

With the cap from a Soda Bottle?!
h87ba3cc.JPG

YES! Its just THAT EASY!!
heceb057.JPG

With an old paint bottle cap!?
hb55d743.JPG

hbf40e17.JPG

With the lid from a Medication Bottle?!
hab1c7f5.JPG

h537f759.JPG

With a Rhineroscerous!?
h5431af7.JPG

With a Zeppelin!? :hmmm :smack :facepalm :bat
Well you get the idea! Don't ask ME about MY Med's! That's medically confidential!

Gender friendly! (Which ever one you choose) Equally as handy for lefties & righties! Crosses the borders of every State, except California with ease! (insert Prop 65 Warning here!) Received with aplomb Internationally!
Solar Powered and environmentally friendly!

Rhineroscerous NOT included!

Included in EVERY TLAR Models sale for the everyday, low, LOW, price of just 5 Bucks! 2-page color ENGLISH instructions included with every purchase!

As always, TLAR Models thanks YOU for your support! And You're Welcome!

I WANT ONE!!! Let's make it out of brass because...it'll be cool. And you won't glue the cap in place by accident. :rotf

I thought this overly lengthy Joke thread up this morning. They could be cast in white metal. I have an unemployed MAP gas torch at the moment. I was truly just hoping to get a laugh.

No really, I totally love this thing. I use bottle caps for CA all the time but the CA runs around the seal and I have to chase it. This will keep it pooled up at one end. dig it! (y)

The production model has an LED so you tell when to put it in sunlight to recharge it.
:facepalm

Lookee!

h32a669d.JPG

Fully charged! See!?
I leave mine in the window sill while I'm not modeling.

:rotf :rotf :rotf
I thought I was the only one that built models in the dark!

All joking aside (If you believe that!) I will mold this silly thang! The mold will stand up to melted white metal temps. The metal one ain't $5.00!!

Box art & instructions are done.
:yipee
Don' be No Cap snaffler, Mikhail. Ronco. PFFFGHT! :stinker

h8644e3f.JPG

So! Your scary Island needs an inviting beach added to it?!?
Cap-Holder-O-Matic is here to serve you!
:rotf :yipee :rotf :yipee :drunk :drinks

Cap Holder-O-Matic comes in two sizes. Man sized and Don (Hulk) Barry sized!

With no other TLAR Models purchase, expect to spent $10.00 which includes USPS first class shipping. A Patent IS pending! The most important part of Cap Holder-O-Matic is the laughter!

TLAR Models accepts Paypal, Paypal and then Paypal as forms of payment!
The production models are polyurethane liquid plastic cast in Shades of gray. Instructions are included!

One Man size & 1 Don Barry size then?
It shall be as you say!
P.M. me for your pricing, Suh!

h5b8997e.JPG

Cap Holder-O-Matic assists with Pest Control! Mr. Dopey Joe having a drink of Future! :smack
I was pretty sure He wasn't going to enjoy it!

h7f39feb.JPG

Rick Raccoon has made no comment so far. :hmmm Thoughtful and pensive as always.

:rotf Thanks for playing along!!

Resin casting season returned tonight!
TLAR Models sold the final 1/700 USCG Island class Cutter diorama set, and I realized I didn't have all the components on hand for the sold kit. :frantic:
SOOOOooooooo,
A 40 ml pour and 120 minutes at 60 PSI made another 1/700 US Navy Asheville class Vietnam-era PG set, a Clownfish, some 1/35 German Army ammo cans, 200 round pouches, bottles and a lantern.
AND!! (Wait for it!!) Another set of the ever popular, environmentally friendly, solar-powered, ambidextrous and World Renowned Cap-Holder-O-matic! Just in time for the Christmas gift giving season! :yipee:

I know. Thanksgiving is quarantined and Christmas looks to cancelled as well. Gentlemen! (You know who you are!!) This is PRIME modeling time!!
Here at TLAR Models, our tireless crew works improbable hours to meet the needs of Model Maniacs across the Globe!

Do YOU know of a model maker who suffers from unintentional, unscheduled, Adhesive/gravity events? Some poor slob who constantly glues his/her elbow to his/her workbench? (IS it YOU? Don't be ashamed. We're all friends here!) Is your cutting mat a hot mess? Are you running out of acetate? Is it impossible to get to the LHS during curtailed hours? Is the Amazon Moron
unable to find your house? Did some sumbitch steal your C/A glue shipment off your porch? Man Alive.

433 more milliliters of polyurethane liquid plastic wait to ease the suffering of someone in need! (Eric! Mike! Bob! Jump in here with your testimonials anytime!! ) You can have any color you want, as long as it's gray, grey, light black or stone.
3 pages of color illustrated instructions included at NO extra charge!
TLAR Models shipping costs are always user-friendly!
P/M me for pricing. I know the Nut that runs the company! Fo Weel!

Last edited:
Back