• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Takom M3A1 Lee Cast Hull

Tony lee

Master at Arms
h25c56e2.jpg

h57139cb.JPG

h00489c4.JPG

h124522d.JPG

h3af2001.JPG

Great kit Boys and Girls
Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

It's all your fault Unky Tony ! :eek:ldguy

Last night, 'mein Frau' asked (as she always does at this time of year) for a list of kits and she gets me one for Christmas, at the top of my list of three, was / is the Takom M3 Grant !

Like I said, friend, all your fault ! :eek:ldguy

Looking forward to seeing this one come together like the others. :soldier

Ian.

Looking good Tony! I just received the CDL version to review from AMPS...looking forward to getting started!

Tracks are still a pain to get just right Mike,I would think if Tamiya can get them to fit why can't Takom. From what i've seen most people are building the CDL and that's why I bought the standard cast hull kit.
Fit has been excellent.

Tony lee :eek:ldguy

I did the final fit of the tracks this morning and then added the remaining parts. Left the PE headlight brush guards off for now.

he69efbb_2018-09-07.JPG

]
h5ce88ee.JPG

h826b7a7.JPG

Fantastic parts fit with this kit. (y)

Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

Very nice! Now it's possible to build a decent Lulabelle. Might get myeslf one of these to complete my M3 Grant/Lee series.

Cheers

Back