• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Takom M31

Tony lee

Master at Arms
h2205aad.JPG

h6e56fef.JPG

h2085f3c.JPG

Just one more time with feelins
Tony lee :eek:ldguy

I saw this kit at the model shop during the week and it looked really interesting so this will be a treat. I thought the box art on the kit was really nice too.
:good: :popcorn

Yep the box art is KILLER Ian.
As built the boom is raised on every kit i've seen built so to be different I figured out a way to lower it down on the travel lock. I don't feel like they would run around with the boom up in the air all the time.

h929a9e5.JPG

Fixin to build the bogies see ya later.

"How are you liking these Takom kits Tony"

Lets put it this way Sherm,I bought all five kits of the M3 that should tell you something huh :D

Thanks guys

I almost had a bench rage fit while trying to adjust the tracks so they would fit half way decent today.I even stuffed a rag in my mouth so the parrots wouldn't learn any new words. :eek:hmy:
Anyway I can live with them now. :D

he472902.JPG

hbbcddc1.JPG

Never let a hunk of plastic beat you down. :eek:hyeah

Never let a hunk of plastic beat you down. :eek:hyeah

h82f452d.jpg

Exactly :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

What sort of Parrots ?

Not good about the tracks.But its looking fine from where I sit. Loving all thesebuilds Tony/ Keep on tanking :)
James

Chris, one Umbrella Cockatoo and one African Grey.
Love that cartoon strip,very funny Thanks.

Jame I didn't do much today but add a few of the detail parts

Thanks everyone

Chris, one Umbrella Cockatoo and one African Grey.
Love that cartoon strip,very funny Thanks.

Jame I didn't do much today but add a few of the detail parts

Thanks everyone

I use to have an Umbrella . The Gray would surely tell on you .... Enough said :rotf

Surprise they don't eat the tanks . Cheers, Christian B)

Glad to see you "lowered the boom", Tony. Show that kit who's the boss! :laugh: B)

great job Tony, the takom kits I have are excellent so far, I love recovery vehicles and this one is on my list.
keep em comming! (y)

Abdin

Back