• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DML Tiger I Mid-Production #6624

Tony lee

Master at Arms

I got this yesterday and since the weather was stormy btw lightening knocked out the phone and cable box, I broke the seal and went to work on it.

When I opened the track box to start the assembly to my surprise they were already pinned.??????

The turret zimm is nice but the hull zimm is weak.I read the turrets are made in another location and that might explain that.
So far the fit and clean up have been a breeze. I also read that this kit is a rebox of #6700 which was excellent with corrections made.

Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

That looks swell! Wish I had track elves, mine are more like gremlins. (y)

Rock on, brother! :soldier

Man that is an awesome kit!

As with Mike, all mine would be gremlins too....but I would also be short three tracks. Ya' know, just to make it 'fun'

Dang Tony, I gotta hang out with you, be your assistant like a "Kill Bill" thing (No yellow tracksuit, man's gotta have his limitations ya' know)...

Somehow, Kill Bruce springs to mind. Tony would be like

Bully_for_Bugs_281829.jpg

Just sayin'... :eek:hyeah

Back