• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DML Panther G Late Production

Tony lee

Master at Arms

Just look at how well the fit is even without glue.

Great detail too

Who doesn't like Panthers?

Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

Holy smokes Tony, another tank. I'm starting to worry :D
Love watching your work no matter what it is. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Great to see a Panther build, Tony, looking forward to seeing it come together. :popcorn

Probably the only German WWII tank that really gets me excited and I've never built one. So with that in mind, can any folks here recommend a 1:35 kit that DOESN'T have individual tracks-links as the only option, please ???... (I simply don't have the patience or skills for building individual links and I'm probably only ever going to build one) - I read that the new(ish) Tamiya Panther D is pretty good... :idonno

Ian.

That Panther G kit is an excellent kit, I really enjoyed building mine. Looking forward to this one, Tony! (y)

I always enjoy building something it's just that SPGs are Forever. (y)

Tracks are on left side,i'll adjust with the final install.

Building the tracks for the right side now.
Tony lee :eek:ldguy

PS: I'll explain why i'm using the Friuls later.

Nice progress, Unca Tony!

Huey2C_Dewey___Louie.jpg

B)

Last update for today boys and girls

Tracks built and more this and that:

Tomorrow is another day

Hey Skinny i've got a couple things for you.

#1 the pry bars numbers are switched,the long one goes on top of the side tube and the short one is on the side rack.

#2 the extra track links are on the "E" sprues and not "Y". These are for the spare links on the rear.

So far that's the only things to watch for.

Tony lee :eek:ldguy

It was pretty late last night when I got the wheels on and Photo Bucket only uploaded one out of three pictures.

Black primer,German Green with a over spray of Earth,I guess this one will be a little muddy.

I'll post the other two picture later?????

More this and that. Making up tow cables and about to start the coloring process.

Beautiful day in the Ozarks

Back