• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya StuG III Ausf.B

Tony lee

Master at Arms
They started a StuG GB on one of my other sites that's four months long. I bought this kit as a parts
donator so some things might be missing???? I'll just make do.
I installed a set of Magic Tracks to replace the bands to start with. While these dry i'll start on the top side.

Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

Looking good so far Tony. Typical shake and bake Tamiya? or more to it? Whats missing?
James

I'm not really sure James but so far a tail light and the Notek head light,i'll find out as I go.
I think i've got enough parts in my spares collection to replace just about anything minor though.

I wanted to build an early Gray/Grey StuG and this should be a quicky. :eek:hyeah

Thanks

Sitrep #2

More Assembly:

So far I need a tail light,Notek light,F.E. and a jack that I should have in my spares collection.

Later Boys and Girls :)
Uncle Tony

That's funny, I debated between this kit and the DML 10.5 to build for CTAIII. Somehow, I managed to deal one from the Rhino for a second go at it. Builds up nicely, looking forward to what you do with this, Tony. :good:

You know paint covers a multitude of sin too Bob L. :eek:hyeah

Sitrep#3

You know what this means "Paint"

As of a few minutes ago the lower hull and suspension have been primed,shadow coated and the base color coat of Life Color Dark Gray applied. The tracks painted and a track wash applied.
In the morning the fade coat will give it depth and the tracks will be install so I can glue the upper hull on.

I'm done for the day and the lights turned off.

You know paint covers a multitude of sin too Bob L. :eek:hyeah

Sitrep#3

You know what this means "Paint"

As of a few minutes ago the lower hull and suspension have been primed,shadow coated and the base color coat of Life Color Dark Gray applied. The tracks painted and a track wash applied.
In the morning the fade coat will give it depth and the tracks will be install so I can glue the upper hull on.

I'm done for the day and the lights turned off.

Yep Uncle Tony, multitudes and multitudes!!! :yipee

Bob L.

Sitrep #4

Lower hull and tracks painted,upper hull installed:

That might be it for the week but you never know. :hmmm

3KDfb1N.jpg

(y) (y) (y) (y)
Looking good Tony.
James

You want a fast one of to do next? Try the Su-18. Man its timy and I got it mostly together in an hour and a half.
James

Back