• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DML 7.5cm Pak 40/4 RSO

Tony lee

Master at Arms

I bought this back in 2010 and during the past three days I came to realize why I haven't built the kit before now. It's not that easy to build and the instructions suck worst than any Dragon instructions i've ever tried to follow.

The upper hull is just sitting on there for painting the interior works later.
I also installed the bed platform sides up because there are so many others build with them down.

Beautiful day here in the Ozarks
Tony lee

Beautiful work as usual Tony. Looking forward to the paint. Enjoy your Beauty Day. Raining here :laugh:
James

I've only said a couple BAD words so far,I think I can make it the rest of the way on those two. :D

Thanks Fellers
Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

PS: Any snow yet James?

I've only said a couple BAD words so far,I think I can make it the rest of the way on those two. :D

Thanks Fellers

PS: Any snow yet James?

You missed it tony. A few inches a couple of weeks ago. Almost all melted now.

DSC06601.JPG

DSC06602.JPG

James :D

Busy building that one to but without the rso, put a recoilless gun "the hammer" on it instead, but it really is a difficult build with a lot of misstakes and missing things in the instructions :evil:

Dragon must have done their best to screw it up hahaha

Your build looks great Tony (y) (y)

I guess you would call that much just a dusting up there huh James :laugh:

Matts I bet they didn't change anything with the newer kit that has the cover over the back either.

If anyone else takes this kit on be prepared to do a lot of double checking before you apply the glue.

Thanks All

Looks great Tony!

I actually considered this one when I was looking for a subject for your SPG build!!!

:popcorn

First time to free hand paint squiggly lines and paint an assembled lower hull with tracks. :eek:hmy:

Here goes nothing:

If I were a drinkng man I would dang sure have one right now. :D

Back