• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/32 WNW Roland D.VIa

tom1815

This is my first completed Wingnut wings model, it has been a steep learning curve as its my first rigged bi-plane and I have had to learn a few new skills which is why the finish is not perfect but Im fairly happy with it.

A few WIP shots:

heb7c461.jpg

h55ac163.jpg

h9db37b8.jpg

h4f12646.jpg

Using HGW seatbelts :

h8fbd405.jpg

Aviattic decals, very nerve racking lol

h914dc95.jpg

h0a69bc2.jpg

Quickboost turnbuckles:

hd0408d5.jpg

Finally done:

h1713c52.jpg

hd0065ad.jpg

hdda8f9c.jpg

h87bf8f1.jpg

This looks quite nice Tom! When did you start it? We still have the WW1 100 years badge available until November 11, 2018. All you need to earn it is a start photo of some sort showing when you started it. The official start date for the badge was Jan 31, 2014.

WWI_100.png

This looks quite nice Tom! When did you start it? We still have the WW1 100 years badge available until November 11, 2018. All you need to earn it is a start photo of some sort showing when you started it. The official start date for the badge was Jan 31, 2014.

WWI_100.png

Your quite right off course but I forgot to take a proper start up picture, all I have is a screen shot of my first picture in its folder.

h5c7d1c0.jpg

Anyway I thank you and the others for the kind comments

Thats very kind of you all and thank you :pilot

hbbae711_2018-04-12.jpg

Now all I have to do is start the Sopwith Dolphin and oh yeah I have a Ninak waiting in the wings, I must be crazy as Im supposed to be an armor modeler lol

Back