• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

F1 'Hover' Mclaren Race Car

tiking

Here is a What-if model I have been working on for a while. Still not completely done but wanted to basically test out a homebuilt light box I built. So here are some shots of how it turned out after several editing in Infranview photo editor. Still not perfect but better than anything I have done. Again, the inspiration for this model was put into reality after seeing Igor Sobolevsky wonderful 3D art station work called 'Axiom Racing'. His 3d version is to 'die for'. Still need some touch ups in some areas and needs a stand, on a wooden base, when done. Still looking for a way to add a canopy to the cockpit. Until then, the drive will be using his helmet.

Hope you all like this build.

f1_racer_updste_outside8a_zpsndsfbfxh.jpg

f1_racer_updste_outside7_zpsw89djml7.jpg

f1_racer_updste_outside6_zpseufvfh7l.jpg

f1_racer_updste9_zpsjfo0ushw.jpg

f1_racer_updste5_zpsvcdcmh2i.jpg

f1_racer_updste3_zpsl16bcslf.jpg

f1_racer_updste_zpsbnkqazef.jpg

f1_racer_updste7_zpsa5fw9czj.jpg

f1_racer_updste4_zpsf9iiv3li.jpg

Oh boy that's cool. You may have just solved a problem for me.

(y)

POD RACER! :woohoo:

Looking quite nice! Definitely inventive! (y)

Something you could do if it is supposed to be parked inactive would be to have some small retracts in the extended position and it's setting on them.

POD RACER! :woohoo:

Looking quite nice! Definitely inventive! (y)

Something you could do if it is supposed to be parked inactive would be to have some small retracts in the extended position and it's setting on them.

Thank you. Will consider that. Nice idea. Thanks again.

Back