• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

F8F-1 BEARCAT "OFF THE SHELF"

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
I am building this F8F-1 Bearcat for SMA naval aircraft build and thought I would post it here at home base as well. Here is how things stand right now. Just really started today. Thanks for looking and comments are always welcome.

Terry B)

DSC06381.JPG

DSC06382.JPG

DSC06428.JPG

DSC06429.JPG

DSC06430.JPG

B)

Re: F8F-1 BEARCAT 1/32 SCALE

Cool. Always liked the look of this plane. What markings are you thinking of doing?
James

Cool. Always liked the look of this plane. What markings are you thinking of doing?
James

Yeah I have always liked it too.

I will use what is in the box as I want to do USN plane, but we'll see.

;)

Cool - I've done that same kit a couple of years ago. Did the box art decals and it was a very nice kit to build. The ducting and the wing root fit was the only trouble I had so you may need to be careful there. You'll enjoy it though :v

Cool - I've done that same kit a couple of years ago. Did the box art decals and it was a very nice kit to build. The ducting and the wing root fit was the only trouble I hadso you may need to be careful there. You'll enjoy it though :v

I'm looking forward to it. I have not done a 32 scale plane for about a year. The last one was a P-47.

:v

Sweet, I have this one in my stash as well, looking forward to see how yours goes together ! (y)

I finished up the instrument panels now I am moving on to the firewall and the cockpit seat back and belts. Here's the progress so far. Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC06436.JPG

DSC06437.JPG

DSC06438.JPG

B)

Back