• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

THE CREW "MANNED AND READY"

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
I am starting a new thread to cover the crew for the M-40. The figures went together great. No issues.

DSC07815~0.JPG

DSC07816~0.JPG

DSC07817~0.JPG

DSC07818~0.JPG

B)

THE CREW

Looking good Terry :coolio You may need one more to hold the paint brush :drinks

Cheers, Christian B)

THE CREW

Sweet, are those resin or styrene (which is one helluva high mark if they are styrene)?

THE CREW

:hmmm :popcorn
Nice looking figures there Terry. Should be a great scene. I agree with uncle Tony - good to see Tamiya finally 'stepping-up' their figures.

Ian.

THE CREW

Terry, That is going to make an impressive sight with all the figures.
Thanks for sharing.
Frank
:popcorn :popcorn

THE CREW

Sweet, are those resin or styrene (which is one helluva high mark if they are styrene)?

Unless you did the detailing and smoothing, that has to be the styrene uniform draping I've ever seen. Better than most good resin offerings.

Those came with the kit didn't they Terry?

About time Tamiya improved their figures. :good:

Tamiya has taken to scanning models with uniforms to create their figures. Unlike Reedoak who scans, prints, cleans up, then casts his figures in resin, Tamiya has to simplify it for molding but they are definitely better than some resin figures. My only question, do they all have different faces?

Regards

THE CREW

First figure done.

Saul they do appear to have different faces.

DSC07819~0.JPG

DSC07820~0.JPG

DSC07821.JPG

B)

Back