• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

VIFAM MOBILE SUIT

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
This is a old Bandai mecha kit from the 80's. It is either a predecessor or a knock off of the GUNDAM mobile suits line. It is pretty typical for the times. Articulated arms and legs. Rather poor fitting parts. Just imagine putting together 5 airplanes at once and you will get the picture. I made some modifications along with my usual washing and weathering. This one has seen combat and extensive operations in the field. I know this is no one else's cup of tea so I didn't post any wip pictures. It's good to get off the reservation once in a while. Thanks for looking and comments are welcome even if it's "damn Gundam"

DSC06308.JPG

DSC06309.JPG

DSC06310.JPG

DSC06312.JPG

DSC06313.JPG

DSC06314.JPG

DSC06315.JPG

DSC06316.JPG

DSC06317.JPG

DSC06318.jpg

B)

Always nice to see something different :) and would like to see wip pics to, always something to learn (y)

Greetings
Mats

It's a model, who's not interested in models on a modeling site? :rotf

I really dig the weathering, great job Terry. (y)

Really nice finishing effects Terry (y) (y)

Oil leaking from joints and the chipping are well done. The different paint colors work well together and I love the green face shield!!!

Randy

Back