• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/24 HAWKER TYPHOON Mk Ib

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
This is my 1/24 scale Airfix Hawker Typhoon Mk. Ib. I got this from my Daughter so I thought I had better get to work. The frame is done and cockpit is under way.

DSC05911.JPG

DSC05912.JPG

DSC05913.JPG

DSC05914.JPG

DSC05915.JPG

DSC05917.JPG

DSC05918.JPG

DSC05919.JPG

DSC05921.JPG

Thanks for looking.

B)

Pretty nice kit. There is some flash to clean up, but on the whole nice fit and well thought out engineering. Too bad a lot of it won't be seen, but will be fun anyway.

Thanks!

:)

Nice going there, T. When you get to the empenage pay close attention on how those tail pieces go together. Some of them just don't want to line up correctly and will leave you with a step about .5mm tall.

Nice! I get the feeling this is going to be an epic build; I can't wait to see it unfold! Good luck T.
Ernie

Nice going there, T. When you get to the empenage pay close attention on how those tail pieces go together. Some of them just don't want to line up correctly and will leave you with a step about .5mm tall.

So far so good. Thanks for the heads up.

Here is the next installment.....seat and harness....rudder peddle.

DSC05927.JPG

DSC05928.JPG

DSC05930.JPG

:)

Back