• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MEAN GREEN MACHINE(S)

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Well I took a little break from the carrier to do a little car modeling with my Daughter. Victoria has been working in a 65 Chevy pick up to take to Nationals so I decided to work on a 1925 T hot rod. She is done with her's and well you know me I'm not, but I'm far enough along to take some pictures. So here's some pic's of Victoria's and mine. Comments and questions are always welcome.

Terry B)

DSC09856.JPG

DSC09857.JPG

DSC09858.JPG

DSC09855.JPG

DSC09853.JPG

Others are green... with envy! She does nice clean work!

You, well.. you already know.
;)

Regards,

She did a great job on the pickup, such a smooth finish. (y)
The T looks good in green too, looking forward to seeing more of this one.

Love both of those Green machines. I think Victoria did a fantastic job on the Green '65 Pickup. I like the slight custom work added to the body. Hope you both do well at the Nationals. Hope to see them in the Journal in December with the contest issue.

Dave

Love both of those Green machines. I think Victoria did a fantastic job on the Green '65 Pickup. I like the slight custom work added to the body. Hope you both do well at the Nationals. Hope to see them in the Journal in December with the contest issue.

Dave

Thanks Dave!

You will see her's because she got a second place, but mine was not done.

Terry

Give her a hardy congrats and a serious High TEN for that accomplishment. Was that her first show, or have you been to more than this one?

Dave

Give her a hardy congrats and a serious High TEN for that accomplishment. Was that her first show, or have you been to more than this one?

Dave

This was her second trip. She got a first at Omaha with an Airbus 300 from Heller

Ok this has been dormant, but I did some work on it last night.

DSC06979.JPG

DSC06980.JPG

DSC06981.JPG

B)

Yousa.

What paint is that? I have a My Favorite Martian kit and that would be perfect for his suit.

Way To Go, Young Ms. Barrow!! :notworthy (y) :good:
What do you guys think about that Green? I'm not sure it's correct. :idonno

Back