• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Opel Blitz vs. Rasputiza

Hello again,
I am currently working on something different! A Opel Blitz making its way through the heavy deep Russian mud.
This is far from finished, but I thought I'd post some pictures for your consideration ;)
Stay well!
Sven

IMG_8233.jpg

IMG_8236.jpg

IMG_8228.jpg

IMG_8237.jpg

IMG_8225.jpg

IMG_8238.jpg

I love this one! great weathering and i can't wait to see it stuck in the mud!
Greetings
Mats

ok, the truck's already top drawer quality and knowing your skills, the mount of mud will be nothing but gorgeous!

terrific work sven!

:popcorn

Great Work Sven!! I like the way it's set in the foam. It looks stuck in the mud.

(y)

Thanks everyone! You are always very encouraging! I really appreciate that, especially in times when I lack motivation....
So here are some pictures of my latest efforts on this subject. It's not completely done, but very close as you may guess ;)
Have a good week everyone!

IMG_8245.jpg

IMG_8249.jpg

IMG_8253.jpg

IMG_8257.jpg

IMG_8259.jpg

IMG_8261.jpg

IMG_8263.jpg

What a mess! .......the road i mean :)
Looks great! russian spring at it's best i guess.
//Mats

I like the 'Last'in the LKW,has to be a big 'Last' for the driver to go through this mud,
Last but not least :D .....VERY WELL DONE,Sven! (y)

Greetings,Ron.

Hi Sven. What a cool little build. If that's your work when you are not motivated, I can hardly wait for you to be in the mood !

Cheers, Christian B)

Back