• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Shadow of the Past - Sturmtiger - Then and Now

Ok... thought I'd post some older stuff here, since this model has been discussed here a while ago and I missed the discussion. Sorry about that. This diorama is still quite special for me, as it has generated so many discussion at shows - that's what it is all about. Partner in crime this time: Robert Doepp. One of the greatest artist in the hobby IMHO.

IMG_7065.jpg

IMG_7062.jpg

IMG_7058.jpg

IMG_7054.jpg

IMG_7049.jpg

StuTi4.jpg

Figur3.jpg

Figur1.jpg

Figur6.jpg

IMG_6345.jpg

Brilliant idea and exceptionally well done. (y)

Maybe I could get you to do my SturmTiger which is currently stuck on the bench... :laugh:

Just amazing work , I just showed this to Mel and she thinks it is superb too ;) .

You won gold at Euro with this didn't you ?

Jenny :kiss:

High praise when even Mel likes it :blush:

It won gold at Euro - marking the end of all the ambitions, taking away the fun from the hobby. The only reason to be happy about it. ;)

Cheers

B) Fantastic diorama, concept and finish Steven. This is such an inspirational dio and idea - very original. It's one of my favourite dioramas.

Really exceptional work and originality
Thanks for showing this one to us .

Ian. :)

A true masterpiece Sven , i to have admired this since you first showed it , Robert and yourself are true artists in this hobby of ours
One of the nicest builds around

Matt :)

SVEN,

A deserved Trophy for a True Master Piece in every sense of the Word !!! I love everything about it !! Especially th Rolling Stones Shirt on th Little One ! :whistle: :ro: I too never tire of Lookin at it !

ERIK

Back