• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Panzer III Ausf. J "Siegfried"

Hello again,
it's been a while. I sort of lost interest for a couple of months, but now I finally got around finishing another model. This Panzer III Ausf. J has been constructed by my friend Edi Eberl and gave me the chance to ruin it. It's more of a fun project, just for the hell of it, devoted to workshop resident 2.0 guinea pig Siegfried ;)

IMG_7228.jpg

IMG_7230.jpg

IMG_7235.jpg

IMG_7239.jpg

I'm not sure wheter to use the air recognition flag yet....

IMG_7237.jpg

IMG_7213.jpg

This is the unpainted kit how I received it from Edi:
P_III_031.jpg

This is Siegfried seeking extra face protection after catching himself a bleeding nose while chasing his younger brother Roy around the workshop.
IMG_7207.jpg

Thanks for looking and have a good weekend
Sven

hey sven - good to see you back! at least an itsy bitsy bit of being back!

edi built something else than a panther? oh well, we all need a change from time to time!

that's great work from both of you - the very clean build from edi and the superb paintjob from you!

and it's good to know that siegfried and roy are fine (minus the bleeding nose!)

Very nice painting Sven. The name on the wooden plank and paint bucket are really nice touches and adds some life to the model.

Rob
www.scratchmod.com

Hi Sven , good to see you back my friend , i to have lost interest for a little while now so i know how you feel

Great looking build BTW

cheer's

Matt

Nice build, all the little details, tools, gear, 'stuff' -- all that kept me looking to see what else is there.
Nice job overall.

Re:Panzer III Ausf. J

Kreighshoer wrote:

edi built something else than a panther? oh well, we all need a change from time to time!

hahaha

anyhow thanks for your comments
cheers
Edi

Re:Panzer III Ausf. J

Edi Eberl wrote:
Kreighshoer wrote:

hahaha

anyhow thanks for your comments
cheers
Edi

As a matter of fact I've been trying to talk Edi into doing another Panther. Luckily he accepted another "group build". A neat 250/10 :)

Awesome. That looks really good. I'd hate to be the poor bugger who has to put that helmet on though. Brain freeze without even having a slushy.

James

Back