• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 Tiger B, Ardennes 1944

Hello everybody,
after I found this fully assembled and primed Kintiger in my stash, I decided to fool around with it, just for fun. The camo was painted by brush, which is still a very handy technique when it come to hard edge camos.
I am still working on it as we speak, but it should be finished soon.
Thanks for looking
Sven

IMG_6739.jpg

IMG_6736.jpg

IMG_6681.jpg

More please Sven....Every time I see it is something by you, I know that is going to be something special...More of the progress photos. (y)

Pete

Hey, Sven
You painted that awesome camo by hand! It should be hanging in an art museum.
You go, boy! In the immortal words of Wayne and Garth, "We're not worthy" and "Party on, Sven."
Randy

Ey guys.... thanks !

Brushpainting is real fun actually. The hardest thing is not to get nervous as it doesn't look too hot during the process.
Here are two more in progress pictures.
Thanks for looking and
Cheers
Sven

IMG_6699.jpg

IMG_6724.jpg

Sven,
Excellent job, where did you get those tiny little leaves?
They look great on it too.
1/48th scale huh? Outstanding.
Shawn

I love 1/48,it got me started in armor,and one would be hard pressed to tell what scale your Tiger is,the camo job and weathering came out great.

Thanks everybody ! This one was a nice change indeed !

Shawn, the leaves are from Plus Models. A bit pricey if you ask me, but here they add a little interest and contribute to the moist atmosphere.

Cheers
Sven

Back