• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

something James asked about.

Paulw

Last week James asked about some stuff that he saw in my pics, one of which was an old silverware drawer insert that we had about as long as we have been married(Linda and I not James) :laugh:
This stores just about all of my paint in an easy to reach and easy to search for arrangement.

hb1b2a23.JPG

The next was a little lazy susan that I got from Wally world for about $20.00. It came with two trays and three rods that support the top tray but I got this idea to use it this way.
ha0a9383.JPG

This unit is made from bamboo and all I did was to glue the rods into place and drill a hole in the top of one to accept some sprue in the shape of a "Y". the other two rods support the wings and the "Y" supports the tail.

Also something Luiz was doing, paint a dot of the paint on the top of the cap for easy ID.

Good layout Paul (y)

Also something Luiz was doing, paint a dot of the paint on the top of the cap for easy ID.

Good layout Paul (y)

that wouldnt work in this case Bob as my stuff mostly has black caps and with all the RLM stuff it would be hard to locate so I just write it on some Tamiya tape and shoot it with some decal setting spray.

Back